Posted by The fantastics on February 2 2023
The BiG Challenge is an enterprise competition open to all Y7-Y9 students in Sheffield. Each team has the opportunity to design and grow a business from a £25 start up loan.
Reflective Journal is here!
This is your opportunity to tell us about your journey through the BiG Challenge and your official entry for our amazing final awards!
The submission deadline has been extended to 4pm on Sunday 19 February 2023 so you still have plenty of time to work on your entry.
Teachers can find a guide to help support their teams on the Teacher Resources page.
The BiG Awards revealed!
The BiG Challenge 2023 Awards will take place on Thursday March 30th at OEC Sheffield!
Winning teams and VIPs from around Sheffield will gather to celebrate the achievements of this year's Challenge and be the first to find out the results.
These are the awards up for grabs!
- Marketing and Sales – Sponsored by Harvey Morton Digital
- Sustainability – Sponsored by Henry Boot
- Made in Sheffield – Sponsored by Made in Sheffield
- Visual Media – Sponsored by Open House Pictures
- Use of Technology – Sponsored by Sheffield Technology Parks
- Biggest Profit – Sponsored by MGRW
- Outstanding Journal – Sponsor by Ellesse
...plus The BiG Prize of a £500 Virgin Experience Voucher for each member of the overall winning team sponsored by Sheffield City Council.
Get top tips from Sheffield’s brilliant businesses!
We've been working with businesses around the city to provide teams some expert info - watch the videos below!
A BiG thank you to all our employer contributors!